gods glory and dad shining down. dad always loved storms and rainbows, i was at work the sun was out and it was hailing and pitch black toward home. this is what nora saw.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I looked out in my yard yesterday and saw little purple flowers growing wild on the lawn. I then knew that God gives us many blessings and all we have to do is open our eyes and see them. The birds sing to us all day just because God made them that way for our pleasure. That is how much God really loves us and wants us happy and full of joy. Wow, what an awesome and loving Father we have !!
1 comment:
I looked out in my yard yesterday and saw little purple flowers growing wild on the lawn. I then knew that God gives us many blessings and all we have to do is open our eyes and see them. The birds sing to us all day just because God made them that way for our pleasure. That is how much God really loves us and wants us happy and full of joy. Wow, what an awesome and loving Father we have !!
Post a Comment