Thursday, November 15, 2007





AHH A beutiful day in the bell compound, windy, wet, cold. however god and dad are shining down on the fall colors. this is the nursing bag barb made me for my 45th birthday, it was pretty late but WELL worth it. i took it to work both the old job and the new job and EVERYONE wants her to make them one. one girl at the old job said if it comes up missing one day she had it. the same with the cat sweater she made me a few years back. just cant talk you into it can i barb. ha ha. you would be able to support your quilting trips. all is fine in delaware. heather i dont know how to get the dates yet so today is november 15th.

2 comments:

Aunt Nora said...

The colors were gorgous in Delaware yesterday. I had to go up state yesterday and all the way there and back I watched the colors. For such a dreary day the leaves and feilds were very vibrant. I love fall.

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT ! bag- I love it.

Kim