Saturday, November 24, 2007





ok, this is a short note cuase i wrote long and sent several pictures and its all out in cyberspace somewhere. we had a great day today, i have spent a lot of time with kim some with melissa and jp but they were off doing there thing when i was working or spending time with kim. all is well, we went to mexican resturant i will get those pictures when i get my camara back. i left it with kim tonight while i am in bed to get pictures when i am not around. i would not have these pictures of thanksgiving if not for leaving my camara behind. love you all.

6 comments:

The Colorado Carrs said...

thanks for the pictures. It made me miss being there that much more!

Aunt Nora said...

We all had a great time. I will miss having my other sister here. Now it is back to work!

The Boe's ~ said...

oh great blogging Aunt Katie----thanks for putting the dates, haha. I'll try to find that for you (how to do it). Glad you all had a wonderful time. I miss you all!!!!!! Hopefully will see you all soon.....love you

Anonymous said...

YES.. I LOVE THAT BAG MOM MADE YOU TOO!! Wasn't it cute! She said it was so easy. YOu'll have to show Jessica some day, she'd be able to do one of those!!

MelissaCoates said...

It was good to see you, JP and I had a great time. I love the picture of all the girls around the Christmas tree :)

Kim said...

It was a great visit - thanks for everything. Kim & Tom