MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, THIS IS DEC 24TH, AND I GOT NEW PICTURES. HAVENT TAKEN ANY RECENTLY. I WORKED 3 TO 7PM AND WENT TO NORAS AFTER WORK. PATTY DREW MY NAME IN THE GIFT DRAWING AND HERS AND GAVE ME A PUZZLE WHICH SHE KNEW I WOULD WANT AND NOT WHAT SHE GOT WHICH I WOULDNT WANT. THANKS PATTY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DUANE SENIOR, RILEY , NANCY, CLAY, AND OF COURSE DAD WAS THERE IN SPIRIT YESTERDAY, PATTY HAD DINNER AND WE HAD CLAYS CAKE THEN . WELCOME BECKY TO THE FAMILY, THEY ARE A PERFECT COUPLE. I HAVE FELT CLOSE TO HER SINCE THE BEGINING. SHE HAS ALWAYS FIT RIGHT IN. HERE ARE SOME PICTURES OF TONIGHT AND MY DECORATED HOUSE. LOVE YOU ALL I AM BLESSED WITH A VERY CARING AND FRIENDLY FAMILY.
Monday, December 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
great pictures Katie. I'm glad you didn't have to work too much during the Christmas week. We are excited for becky and Clayton! Enjoy checking out the pictures you put on your blogs........
Barb
The tree is very nice :) I like it. And you got snow !! I would love some snow. I like your lights outside too. Have a very merry Christmas Katie,.
Kim and family
So how did clay propose? I haven't heard that story yet? :)
Post a Comment