proof of the impact, i am getting sorer by the minute. no wonder my chin hurts, i didnt know i had a red streak there too. they are shutting schools down at 1230 or 0ne all over, the wind is still real high. down my neck and under my chin. i will not be running any more. ha ha
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi, Aunt Katie,
I just got a blogspot set up for Katelyn. I know how you like pictures so I thought I'd leave you the link. www.bonbaby.blogspot.com
This is the first time I visited your blog-Ouch! that mark on your neck looks like it hurt.
oh my you need to be more careful :)
I actually just started playing baseball with the boys and they were trying to chase me and I went to fake them out so they wouldn't get me and felt something in my foot say it didn't like that :) lol.... I am getting old or at least my body is and I can't make those moves anymore, haha.
Love your blog and all your pictures. Its been too long since I last saw it..will make sure that doesn't happen again!!
Much love!!
Post a Comment