Thursday, November 6, 2008












mr and mrs bill cliton was in the parade also, i like this last one secret service in trainign, we always get joked on where is delaware. so i like that sign, guess they know where we are now planet delaware. PLEASE BE SURE TO LOOK AT ALL THE PICTURES EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO GO TO OLDER POST TO SEE THE CLYDESDALE HORSES. I HAVE A DEFECTIVE MOUSE AND IT IS TAKING ME FOREVER TO PUT THESE UP I CANT CONTROL THE MOUSE ARROW. EVERYONE NEEDS TO MAKE A FAMILY REUNION IN 2 YEARS SO YOU CAN ALL ENJOY WHAT WE DO. KATIE

2 comments:

Aunt Nora said...

wow you did great. I was affraid to pull my camera out alot during the day due to rain. Its a good thing I don't melt!!

The Boe's ~ said...

oh that picture of you cracks me up too!!!

Jordan is wanting more pictures he says!! He is looking at all of them and we enjoyed them all! Aunt Nora's too. Wow she was so close to Biden- how cool is that! What a neat parade I wish we had one like that around here!!!