Monday, December 22, 2008


well this picture says it all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NANCY YESTERDAY, CLAYTON TODAY AND DAD TOMMORRO. I HAD THE BEST DREAM EVER LAST NIGHT. DAD GAVE ME A HUGE TIGHT HUG, IT FELT SOOO REAL AND THE DREAM DID NOT DISTORT HIS FIGURE IN ANY WAY. IT WAS NOT SOMEONE ELSE IN THE DREAM. OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH DID IT FEEL GOOD. MAY YOU ALL PRAY WE GET THROUGH TOMMORRO, pray for the serman family also it is on dads birthday we were at kyles fathers funeral. I HAVE BEEN CHANGED TO 7 TO 3 BUT KIM WILL BE ABLE TO BE WITH MOM AND SUPPORT HER THEN WE WILL ALL GET TOGETHER. I WAS ALSO CHANGED TO 7 TO 3 CHRISTMAS EVE SO I CAN NOW GO TO THE SERMAN GATHERING. THEN HAVE CHRISTMAS OFF. WORK FRIDAY AND HAVE THE WEEKEND OFF. BJ'S ISNT BAD FOR ME. i was able to get single bread. a DREAM FACTORY CHEESE CAKE AND BELIEVE ME IT IS THE RIGHT NA ME FOR THAT CHEESECAKE. dutch apple cheese cake. they dont give you bags though. i may get a membership. havnt decided yet. waiting for my chicken cordon blue come out of the oven. a package of 6 i should be able to get through those/ love to all katie ps sorry for stealing your photo nora. it is a great way to combine the birthday pictures.

2 comments:

The Boe's ~ said...

thinking of you all----happy birthday to all too! xoxoxoxo

Aunt Nora said...

Umm sheese cake....