WELL, HISTORY HAS JUST BEEN MADE, I DONT REMEMBER MARTIN LUTHER KING BUT I WILL REMEMBER THIS. SPECIALLY THE PICTURES OF THE CROWDS IN THE MALL IF YOU OR FOR OR AGAINST HIM IT STILL IS HISTORY.REMEBER THIS BAND AT CHURCH IS IN THE PARADE TODAY AND THE LEADER WILL RETIRE TODAY TO GIVE HIS ARM A REST. AND THIS IS HISTORY FOR DELAWARE. I STARTED LAUGHING WHEN THE ANNOUNCER ON TV SAID AFTER BIDEN WAS SWORN IN THAT HE IS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES BECUASE IT WAS 5 AFTER 12 AND PRESIDENT BUSH TERM EXPIRED AT 12PM. THEY SWORN OBABAMA SOON AFTER. GUESS THEY WERE RUNNING LATE. PRESIDENT BIDEN FOR 4MINUTES OR SO WAY TO GO DELAWARE.
ENJOY THE DAY IN HISTORY. KATIE
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cool.
I missed it, had to work. It is still all over the news so it is like I never missed a thing. That is good.
Still need to take the time to get frames for your wonderful pictures I received for Christmas. One thing at a time, still putting my Christmas decorations away. Taking much longer this year, I don't mind.. Love you - Kim
Post a Comment