even though it is 3 am on tues morning i am still considering not being late for adams birthday, it should be the 2nd until i go to bed. ANY WAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AND CONGRATS ON YOUR VERY OWN TOWN HOME AND HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR ENTIRE YEAR IN SMYRNA DELAWARE. MAYBE I CAN COME UP FOR DINNER ONE NIGHT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR HOUSE I AM PROUD OF THE HEAD ON YOUR SHOULDERS, AND THE WONDERFUL MAN YOU HAVE BECOME. TAKE CARE. AUNT KATIE PS I COULD have used you, my control panel on my heater broke yesterday(sunday) and i had to pay big bucks today(monday) to have it fixed but the temp only went down to 54 in the house and 37 out side so i was ok. then todays temp was in the sixtys and i layed out after the heater was fixed on the deck with a blanket over me PERFECT. the rest i needed before i went to work for 11 hours.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
even though it is 3 am on tues morning i am still considering not being late for adams birthday, it should be the 2nd until i go to bed. ANY WAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AND CONGRATS ON YOUR VERY OWN TOWN HOME AND HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR ENTIRE YEAR IN SMYRNA DELAWARE. MAYBE I CAN COME UP FOR DINNER ONE NIGHT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR HOUSE I AM PROUD OF THE HEAD ON YOUR SHOULDERS, AND THE WONDERFUL MAN YOU HAVE BECOME. TAKE CARE. AUNT KATIE PS I COULD have used you, my control panel on my heater broke yesterday(sunday) and i had to pay big bucks today(monday) to have it fixed but the temp only went down to 54 in the house and 37 out side so i was ok. then todays temp was in the sixtys and i layed out after the heater was fixed on the deck with a blanket over me PERFECT. the rest i needed before i went to work for 11 hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You sure are a late nighter... I am to old for 3am anymore. Great picture of the new parents.
Kim
They are so cute! Happy bday Adam!
Great pictures Aunt Katie! Love the barn one myself!!!! You have a great eye for things!
Love ya!
Post a Comment