Tuesday, March 24, 2009







HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HEATHER HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER ENOUGH TO ENJOY AND ENJOY YOUR MINI VACATION. YOU ARE GREAT MOTHER, NEICE, DAUGHTER, ALL IN ONE AND OF COURSE WHO COULD FORGET GRANDAUGHTER, . SPEAKING OF WHICH, WE MISS YOU GRANDPA VERY VERY, MUCH. TODAY WOULD HAVE BEEN 58 YEARS, I AM PLANNING ON TAKING GRANDMA TO THE CEMETARY, BUT WE HAD TO CHANGE DR APPOINTMENTS CUASE I CANT GET HER BLOOD PRESSURE UP. SO TOMMORRO AT NOON I WILL BE IN LEWIS WITH HER. SHE IS DOING GREAT OTHERWISE. SO MAY GO BEFORE, OR AFTER, EITHER WAY DAD WILL ALL BE ON OUR HEARTS TOMMORRO. ALONG WITH MOM OF COURSE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will all be thinking of mom and dad's anniversary today. It was a wonderful day 33 yrs. ago today when Heather was born on their
25th anniversary! dad always could remember heathers birhtday!! sure do miss him.......what a great picture of him!

The Boe's ~ said...

Awe...thanks aunt Katie~ What sweet pictures! WE had quite the day I can say =) ha!
Talked to grandma yesterday too. Hope her appts. went well!
Love you!!