

WELL, WELL, toms dream is finally comming true, good luck on you 6 week adventure may you have 6 weeks of sunshine, beuty and love the world passing you by. my crazy adventureist of a brother in law is starting today going down the missisippi river from winsconsin all the way down. in this little boat. what a great thing to do however you all know me, i would love it until the first heavy wind and /or thunderstorm. may god bless you your whole trip. I AM PROUD OF ALL THE HAYNIES, YOU ARE ALL VERY ATHLETIC, NOT AFRAID TO TAKE A CHANCE AND HAVE GREAT HEADS ON YOUR SHOULDERS, YES KIM YOU TOO. you have had so many oppertunities to be adventures. love you all have a great time tom. as for me i am adventuring to another doctor appointment they squeezed me in at 11 45 which means i will probably be there until one or after.
1 comment:
I just wrote this WHOLE LONG THING! and put in the wrong password and cleared it out.
Annnyway......forgot what I said. Love the pictures. Great photo's. Tom's boat is big consider people do it in canoes and Kayaks= thats nutts ! and happy birthday....... love you much !! Kim
NOW IT WON'T LET ME POST !!! I get enough of this from bacshortly !!
Post a Comment