WELL THE HIGH ALTITUDE GOT A LITTLE MUCH AFTER A BOTTLE, NOTE ADAM GETTING HIS HAIR WASHED BY BRENNON. NORA BRAVING THE RAIN WITH HER HEART BOOTS AND STRIPED SHIRT. " WHAT NOT TO WEAR NORA" BETTER WATCH OUT.
I bought the boots for Halloween 2 years ago because it always rains when we camp. They have come in very handy lately!! Maybe if I but snow boots it will snow more?
4 comments:
I have to say I am lliking the heart boot!!!
LOVE THE BOOTS!!! What a fashion statement. Know they will be well used in Delaware!! Haha. Great family picture of the Macklins too!
I bought the boots for Halloween 2 years ago because it always rains when we camp. They have come in very handy lately!! Maybe if I but snow boots it will snow more?
katie, i love your new look on the blog and the bright blue flower pot !!
Happy New Year- kim
Post a Comment