They have some great tea rooms here in Hendersonville and we thought about doing Jessica's bridal luncheon there but it ended up at the house. The new rage...Hard to believe the baby is close to being apart of our world! Thanks for the pictures. Will be praying for you Katie...Love you
nice pictures they took with your camera!! Looks like fun and I LOVE tea cups! I have them all over the kitchen, remember?? We did that theme for Johanna's bridal shower and it was fun.
2 comments:
They have some great tea rooms here in Hendersonville and we thought about doing Jessica's bridal luncheon there but it ended up at the house. The new rage...Hard to believe the baby is close to being apart of our world! Thanks for the pictures. Will be praying for you Katie...Love you
nice pictures they took with your camera!! Looks like fun and I LOVE tea cups! I have them all over the kitchen, remember?? We did that theme for Johanna's bridal shower and it was fun.
Post a Comment