Friday, June 26, 2009




well here it is the relaxing and huge hammock. going out shortly to enjoy again. will post pictures on sunday of the mother and father to be cookout/babyshower. adams cooking out side with his friends and the girls are having the baby shower for katie inside then we will join and have fun together. guess i needed the close up so you can see the quilt. HAPPY BELATED ANNIVERSARY TO JIM AND JOHANNA. YOU TWO ARE AWESOME AND ENJOY YOUR DAY WITH YOUR FAMILY IN ILLIONOIS THE FIRST ANNUAL (ID DONT KNOW BUT IT SOUNDS GOOD) FAMILY GATHERING. see you soon i hope. katie

1 comment:

Kim said...

Good pictures Katie. It was kind of hard to follow along sometimes but I got the drift of what you were saying. I love your new hammock. I could sleep in that outside !! I bet you & the kitty's sure enjoy your time in that nice big swing-

love you - Kim